Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Marking my calendar for the upcoming Rooms of Blooms at the Paine

I am thinking I should mark my calendar and make plans to visit the “Rooms of Blooms: The Fifth Annual Greater Fox Valley Floral Show” to experience the breathtaking wonder of flowers as art. The annual “Rooms of Blooms” presentation celebrates the art of floral design within the exquisite settings of the historic Paine estate. The show features over one hundred artistic fresh floral creations by the most talented designers in the region. The beautiful floral creations are inspired by the ambiance of the Paine and artworks on display.
I enjoyed a similar event a number of years ago at the Memphis Flower Show at the Dixon Gallery and Gardens. There seem to be quite a few of these types of events popping up across the country providing an opportunity to view unique floral displays designed to complement a variety of pieces of art. 


No comments:

Post a Comment